For far too long our system has been rigged in favor of the wealthiest Americans. For far too long the most vulnerable in our society have been discriminated and pushed to the margins of society. And for far too long we’ve been complicit. At a time when trust in the institutions that have been the pillars of this country have never been lower, isn’t it time to say enough is enough?
Women, people of color, immigrants, young people, members of the LGBTQ community - all deserve to be included in our collective prosperity. That means creating a system that works to end inequality and injustice.
Please join Democratic Congressional candidate, Brian Flynn for a discussion on the problems facing our country and real solutions that work for everybody.
- Investing in a clean energy economy
- Equal pay for women and policies that support women in the workforce
- Anti-discrimination laws to protect LGBTQ employees
- Universal Healthcare not tied to a job or employer
- Criminal Justice reforms that promote job and skills training
- Plans to alleviate and eliminate student debt
- Creating national infrastructure for the 21st century, including access to high speed internet
Ask about internship, fellowship and job opportunities with the campaign!
****Food and Drinks will be provided****